Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in Diane Boothe Business Concierge. Please review the following terms and conditions which provides the basis for our working relationship.
This work for Hire Agreement (“Agreement”) is made between Diane Boothe Business Concierge and you (The Client).
In this Agreement, the party who is contracting to receive the services shall be referred to as the “Client” and the party who will be providing the services shall be referred to as the “Service Provider”.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. The start date will be agreed on by all parties. Service Provider will provide the services listed on the last page of this agreement. Services provided are subject to change as agreed by all parties.
- SERVICE LOCATION. The Service to be provided under this Agreement shall be performed at the Service Provider’s place of business. (i.e. Home Office) . Where meetings have been arranged outside of the Service Provider’s place of business or any other task that requires travelling, charges to the Client will include travel time and time spent carrying out a task/s.
- SCHEDULE AND DAYS OFF. Service Provider is generally available to provide services during normal business hours. Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm GMT, excluding national holidays. I do make some exceptions outside of these hours and charge a 25% surcharge.
I understand that at times you may require a task or project completed quickly and therefore may not be able to give me 24 hours notice. In these circumstances, I also charge a 25% surcharge (this is discretionary as exceptions may be made dependant on the requested task).
- PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. The Client will pay a fee to the Service Provider for the services at a rate of :
PACKAGES (Per month):
BRONZE – 5 Hours @ £150 (incl. tax)
SILVER – 10 hours @ £300 (incl. tax)
GOLD – 15 hours @ £450 (incl. tax)
All correspondence e.g phone conversations, emails etc are billable
Please see rates for other services on my website https://dianebootheconcierge.com/services/
Please note that prices are subject to change with changes published on my website or communicated via email.
This fee shall be due upon receipt of the invoice in advance of the service being carried out. For my monthly packages, if you do not use all your hours within 1 calendar month, the remaining time will be lost and is therefore non-refundable.
- TERM/TERMINATION. Either party may terminate this agreement upon 4 days written notice to the other party. In the event of a breach of this agreement by the client, the Service Provider shall invoice Client for any payment due, and payment will be due immediately upon receipt.
- NON-DISCLOSURE AND NON-SOLICITATION. Service Provider shall not directly or indirectly disclose to any person other than a representative of Client at any time either during the term of this Agreement or following the termination or expiration thereof, any confidential or proprietary information pertaining to Client, including but not limited to customer lists, contacts, financial data, sales data, supply sources, business opportunities for new or developing business, plans and models, or trade secrets. Furthermore, Service Provider agrees that during the term of this agreement, and for 2 years following the termination of this Agreement, Service Provider shall not directly or indirectly solicit or attempt to solicit any customers or suppliers of Client other than on behalf of the client themselves.
- RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. It is understood by the parties that Service Provider is an independent contractor with respect to the Client and not an employee of the Client. The Client will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid holiday, or any other employee benefit, for the benefit of Service Provider.
- WORK PRODUCT OWNERSHIP. Any works copyrighted, ideas, discoveries, inventions, patents, products, or other information (collectively, the “Work Product”) developed in whole or in part by the Service Provider in connection with the services shall be the exclusive property of the Client.
- LIABILITY. Service Provider will not be liable for loss, damage or delay of Client’s project due to circumstances beyond the service provider’s control. Such circumstances may include (but are not limited to) acts of God, public unrest, power outages, and inability to contact Client. In the event of such loss, damage or delay, Service Provider will make every effort to notify the Client immediately.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. Service Provider will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of Service Provider, or divulge, disclose or communicate in any manner any information that is proprietary to the Client. Service Provider will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. This provision shall continue to be effective after the termination of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, Service Provider will return to Client all physical records, notes documentation and other items that were used, created, or controlled by Service Provider during the term of this Agreement with the exception of items purchased by Service Provider and not reimbursed by the Client.